When looking to purchase a new home, compared to an existing home, the advantages for a buyer are often clear. New homes are more energy efficient, have high quality construction, and the buyer will have the ability to personalize the home during the building process, by choosing floors, cabinets, countertops and more.
For agents, the advantages of selling new homes are also clear. Below are some highlights of working in new home sales.
· No fees related to advertising, liability insurance, or office supplies
· No wear and tear on your car from meeting with clients and driving them around
· Huge lot of inventory where your clients come to you
· Marketing expenses are paid for by the builder
· Ongoing training and education, with room for growth
· Less likely to deal with inspection issues
· You have access to the latest technology to support your buyers
· You acquire detailed knowledge on the homes you are selling and can sell with confidence.
The challenge faced by agents looking to enter the new home sales market is that getting hired by builders requires a complete understanding of the new homes sales process and it can be very competitive. Many agents are not able to invest the time and money into learning this new market completely on their own. This is where New Home Professionals has the solution.
New Home Professionals gives licensed real estate agents to the opportunity to enjoy on the job training! We work with many highly respected home builders who are looking for assistance on a temporary, and often temp to full time, basis. We hire new and experienced real estate agents and place them in new home communities where they will learn the process of selling new homes and make valuable connections with builders, while being compensated for their time.
If you are a real estate agent who is ready to advance your career in new home sales, please apply on our website today so we can help you reach your goals.
New Home Professionals